- New Publication: Anatomy of the PapaBrick Stove
- Patung-Patong: The Brick Stove Carbonizer; Food Business Model (January to June 2015)
- New Publication: Origins, History and Future of TLUD Micro-gasification and Cookstove Advancement
- JED’s Breakthrough – Fuels of the Future
- Ontario Stove Testing Camp 1 – Measurements and Metrics for Product Development
- ETHOS 2015 Presentation: Advances in TLUD and Other Micro-gasifier Stoves During 2014
- TLUD and Fixed Bed Gasifier Bibliographies
- Patung-Patong: The Brick Stove Carbonizer; Food Business Model (Guinto, 2015) [PRT15830]
- Anatomy of the PapaBrick Stove (Guinto, 2015) [PRT15820]
- Origins, History and Future of TLUD Micro-gasification and Cookstove Advancement (Anderson, 2015) [PRT15700]
- An Inverted DownDraft Wood-Gas Stove and Charcoal Producer (LaFontaine, 1990) [PRS90100]
- Paal Wendelbo and His “Peko Pe” Top-Lit UpDraft (TLUD) Gasifier Cookstoves (Anderson, 2009) [PRT09150]
- Basic Operating Parameters of a Natural Draft, Top-Lit Updraft Gasifier (ND-TLUD) (Winter, 2015) [PRT15740]
- Microgasification cookstoves and pellet fuels from waste biomass: A cost and performance comparison with charcoal and natural gas in Tanzania (Lotter, 2015) [PRT15600]
- Uganda Dairy Uses TLUD Gasifier Based Pasteurization (Anderson, 2012) [DRT12001]
- ETHOS 2012 Keynote Presentation by Dr TLUD (Part 5 of 5) (Anderson, 2012) [VIT12005]
- ETHOS 2012 Keynote Presentation by Dr TLUD (Part 4 of 5) (Anderson, 2012) [VIT12004]
A Note for New Visitors
The Dr TLUD website is a comprehensive online reference for TLUD technology. To help manage the ongoing additions of new and historical content, we use WordPress software to power this website. If you are a first-time visitor or are unfamiliar with the features and navigation typically employed by WordPress-powered websites, please be sure to continue reading for a more detailed overview.
This website is built using the WordPress content management system with carefully-defined categories, tags, and various other features we believe best facilitate content navigation and access. Our website also incorporates a unique “Direct Navigation” feature which we’ve created for special matrix or table-based link collections (more on this below).
There are two classes of content on this website: static pages and posts. Static pages contain items of information that are of general interest to all site visitors. As the name suggests, the information on static pages does not change very often (for example, descriptions of technology, history, terminology, etc.). All static pages are accessed using the horizontal menu under the top banner. Note that some static pages contain dynamic information when that information is of general interest to all site visitors (for example, announcements and news).
All other content (which is most new content) will be presented through categorized and tagged administrative posts. Comments by registered site visitors will be allowed as well.
Posts are typically classified by broad groupings known as categories, and any given post may be classified under more than one category. Posts are also classified by tags, which are more specific classifiers used to reflect a greater degree of a post’s detail. In the right-hand column of this page are clickable category and tag names which (when clicked) trigger searches for posts under the clicked classification. Note that after clicking on a category name, the tags shown in the “Search by Tag” section are updated so that only those connected to posts within that category are displayed. Therefore, it is helpful to click firstly on a category name, and then select (click) a tag. Of course, one can always select (click) a tag without having first selected a category. Matched posts are displayed in abbreviated form in reverse chronological order in the main (left-hand) column of the page.
Since each post is also classified by its date (according to the day it was posted to the Dr TLUD website), one may select posts to view by using the daily and monthly archive selectors in the right-hand column.
Apart from category, tag, and date classifiers, the Dr TLUD website has a unique “Direct Navigation” feature which displays on mouse-hover tables of links for direct navigation to selected important or popular posts, publications, and/or other multimedia items.
If you have TLUD-related news and/or content you wish to have included on this website, please contact the website administrator (email@example.com).
As always, we welcome your comments and/or suggestions for improvement. Thank you.